It seems that since I have made it into the “Top 10,000 Reviewers” on Amazon, quite a number of Amazon merchants and product manufacturers are asking me to review their products on Amazon. I am happy to provide reviews of selected products, but only under the following conditions.
- I DO NOT SELL reviews. This means that whatever reviews I post will be totally honest and straightforward. If the product or service I review is excellent, I will say so, and I will explain why I think so. If the product or service is junk, I’ll say that, too, and explain why.
- I can only review products I actually can use and provide good perspective on. If you have looked at the types of videos I have on my YouTube channel and on this website, then you will see what those interests are. Additional interests not listed on the site include musical instruments, investing, health and fitness, Christianity, and other ways to make our lives better.
- I do not have the budget to allow me to by a product on spec, then create a review and hope for reimbursement.
- If I receive a product to review, I will post a review on that product’s Product Page on Amazon, but I cannot guarantee WHEN I will post that review. Some reviews might be delayed by six months or more. This is because (a) I usually have a LOT of things on my plate, and any review product will be added to that queue; and (b) some products require several months of use to properly evaluate their durability and longevity (see my video on OEM vs. Aftermarket Batteries as an example).
- My review will be at least a written review. There is a possibility (but no guarantee) I will also do a video review, which I will post on Amazon, and possibly also on my YouTube channel.
If you are fine with these conditions, then please fill out and submit the form below.